View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1419
04-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .dlp.Mercenary
Welp I hit level cap for a a Mercenary Bounty Hunter. And I do want to play more. So I went to Swtor and looked to see if I can sub. Well guess not because I have to pay 60 bucks for 30 days which haha NO.

I dont want to play that badly...

I mean I already have the freaking game on my computer. It wants me to pay? for something thats already there? what? Why cant I just subscribe and get that rolling?
Are you for real?

I paid 50 for the game and are subbing,so why should you get it for free?

The point of the trial is to get people to "try" before buying. You obviously didn't enjoy it enough to pay for it, so it no biggie, you move on and play your F2P Sims/Barbie dress up Trek.

The game hasn't been out that long for it to be "free game" but sub. Unlike STO, people are staying and subbing and with 1.2 on the horizon, more will come back and play and new ones will try and buy.

They still have loads to do and I will concede that 1.2 is where TOR should have been at launch, but I have faith in Bioware (even after DAO2 and the Mass Effect 3 crappy ending), that they will do something STO hasn't and that is pour time and money into the game.

Doesn't mean that down the line it won't go F2P but guaranteed, it won't be this year.

Shesh, some people.