View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2012, 08:30 PM
I just played it, it was pretty good. I'm working on making a gorn centered mission of my own and I was afraid of clashing plots but luckily there wasn't. For problems noticed: the beggining of the mission was very sudden and I didn't know that the fed prop was supposed to be me for several slides, a little extra dialogue for the intro would get rid of a lot of confusion. No real big glittces. When scanning the dead gorn you had me pull out the klingon tricorder though. Foundry doesn't describe the fact, but the second tricorder scan is klingon. And on the "Run diagnostic" plot point in DJD1012, I didn't understand what I was supposed to do, the sattelite marker was confusing me and I thought that was what I was supposed to scan or whatever. I exited the mission and went back in and everything before I figured out I was supposed to go to the base at the other side of the map, that definetly could of used some more clarity. Also, there was an ensign standing next to Less (or whatever his name was) when you find him, I don't know if she was supposed to be just casually standing in the middle of the chaos like that.
The shuttle launch was a little cheesy, but creative. I do wish we could truely move objects. The story seemed ripe for a sequel as well, any chance?
I thought it was good overall.