View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostamojen View Post
On a side note, Colonial and Recruitment are going MUCH slower than the rest of the commendation ranks, so that might need to be addressed soon too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostamojen View Post
The chains haven't been out that long, and the colonial ones require travel to various places in order to complete them. I tend to just stay put in orbit of ESD or DS9 and switch between zones to max out my DOFF missions daily.
Then, in reply to your first quoted comment, NO, it doesn't need to be addressed, since you just don't want to do the missions that give you those Commendation Tiers. That would be like me not wanting to leave ESD and complaining I wasn't getting any of the New Commodities like Jevonite or Tulaberries and saying that needed to be addressed.

As for the Chains not being out long, they have been out since the beginning of the DOFF system (The Colony ones at least).

The point behind the DOFF system, as stated by Heretic, is to get out there and explore. If you aren't going but 2 places you aren't using the DOFF system how it is supposed to be used, and thus your results will be very skewed.