Most memorable Star Trek lines/quotes ...
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
04-11-2012, 12:28 PM
"Damage control is easy. Reading Klingon, that's hard."
- Scotty, from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.
"What does it mean? Exact change?"
- Spock, after Kirk and Spock getting kicked off the bus in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.
Worf: "Four hands in a row... how does he do it?"
Riker: "I cheat."
Data: (Stares at Riker)
Riker: "I'm kidding!"
- Worf, Riker, and Data playing poker in Star Trek: The Next Generation series finale, "All Good Things..."
Worf: "Unfortunately, I have found it difficult to establish a routine here."
Odo: "There are other ways to create order in your life. Your quarters, for example. Everything in mine has its specific place, and it's all arranged just so."
Worf: "That's mine too. Even with my eyes closed, I would still know everything was."
Worf: "I would not tolerate it any other way."
Odo: "I'll tell you what else to do. Make sure that everyone knows they can't just drop by to say hello. If someone does, whatever happens, don't make them feel welcome."
Worf: "Of course not. That would only invite subsequent visits."
Worf: "And so far, the only person who has a tendency to 'drop by' is Chief O'Brien.
Odo: "That's probably because he knows you from the Enterprise."
Worf: "Perhaps if I was more inhospitable, he will stop."
Odo: "Good luck."
- Worf and Odo on social etiquettes in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode, "Crossfire".
"Is the parking brake on?"
- Pike to Sulu, after the Enterprise fails to warp to Vulcan in Star Trek (2009 film)
Nero: "I'll rather suffer the end of Romulus a thousand times. I would rather die in agony than accept assistance."
Kirk: "You got it. Arm phasers- fire everything we got."
- Nero refusing Kirk's offer of help in Star Trek (2009 film)