View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Anyone problems with Anti aliasing being borked with Shadows/Lightning on high? Seems not work work very good. Instead of Anti aliased edges they appear blackish which isnt supposed to happen. Happens on 12.1, 12.2 and 12.3

I'm a bit amazed on how few people actually reported this. Perhaps because its not always that noticable, and probably not everyone is running everything on high.

(6750x2 Crossfire here).

I do not see this problem in the opening post but it should be there.

(Just a sidenote, 12.4 gives me weird screen flickering as if the clocks were constantly adjusted. Might be an issue in combination with MSI afterburner though, I have ULPS disabled.)

(I must also say that minimizing the game is somewhat problematic. Sometimes it just hangs and I manually have to alt+tab or Ctrl+Alt+delete after clicking the minimize button, manually using ctrl+escape doesnt work flawlessly all the time either.

another really annoying bug is whenever I quit the game in maximized windowed mode and restart the game and put the game back to full screen (To activate crossfire) the game's resolution is half borked. Black borders around the screen almost like it ignores the Catalyst Overscan setting set for my TV screen.)