View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailpeter83 View Post
Cpt, i think there more coing then you see i think what we have goten so far is nothing but a taste of what is to come, and personaly iI can't wait.

Now this mission init self may seem quick an easy bt i love the idea of it only being avaible on certain days and not always around.
I'm sorry but I just don't believe this.

For two years it was more just over the horizon, but we just don't have the money.
Then it was PWE has all these great resources and we'll be able to make so much and get the KDF up to speed.
Then F2P happened, and we got loads of events & lockboxes, and more C-Store. We did get an FE (pre-F2P planned and ultimately not very awesome.) And are told we'll be getting not as much as they previously said.
And still its "just over the horizon."

I think they have established a very poor pattern of behavior.

I've been here since the beginning and i'll be here to the end. Because I have a sub and once in a while there is something fun to do. However, I hold to my belief that Cryptic is not a very good developer, if they don't want people to think that they need to change.

But I can always change my mind IF they change. Until then, I hold to my beliefs, if they want me to change that public view, they have to work for it. I want to like STO, I really do because Star Trek is so dear to me. But I don't just like something due to its name, it is about its substance that matters.