View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Some mission reviews
04-12-2012, 07:09 PM
I know kirkfat did some reviews that were VERY GOOD of some early on missions. But i hold a grudge on one particular missions and would like to give a review of it.

Also(supporting kirkfat) read some of his reviews thay are very true and good

Spin The Wheel:

I did not like the fact of doing a mission on a space station, but this mission was bad and lazy writing to

I go up to the ferengi at drozona and he says i will tell you where this woman is if you fix my replicators(oh so exciting) and then realize that that woman is in a room a couple feet away from me(wow i must be to lazy to look around) so i spend 10 minutes trying to figure out a puzzel the ferengis engineers could solve.

So i do that and then go to that woman and she askes me to play dabo for a bad reason and i get lke 1 bar of latinum and then she tells me she has booked a passage on a ship to get away from the station telling me about nothing about the devidians. Then my engineering officer hails me and says we got to fly to k-7(well that sucks) and when i get there i got to got to the lab and complete the mission but then i have to beam up to actually complete it. It was bad. thats all i got to say

I rate this mission two stars