View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-13-2012, 02:44 PM
i have to say it was a good explaination, but you missed something...

in the old system, we had a goal, and END to the maddness... you run a(n) STF you had an opportunity for loot, some could be very exciting, others... eh...
BUT....
when the mission was completed you still received a peice of the borg space set...
you had a GOAL, and then a means to an END... once you completed all 3, you had the set, plus the set bonus.....

now, there is no END in sight, by design, there are going to be players that have invested 1000's of hours and still will not have anything to show, and yet there will be players that after a dozen runs will have the entire set...

the point that I think everyone who has posted logically in the forums is, there is no true END to the mission, you have no real GOAL.... NO FINISH LINE.
you just have the luck of lady chance on wether or not you can get out of the madness and work on something else....
by design you have an 85% chance to get NOTHING... nothing to get you to the set you are working so hard to get....
I repeat what has been said in these forums so many times...
give us a GOAL, or set amount, make it ridiculous, but give us a finish line...

please, at least give us a reason as to WHY you wouldnt, quell the masses and tell us some reason why after 2000 stf-E runs someone would not at least have most of the set... maybe not all but most of it... yet they are out there...
and I'm pretty sure the have that very same question in mind... why.....

please.