View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonail View Post
I have been gone from sto for about 1 1/2 years. I started playing in bate and played for about a year after release. I have am looking to get back in the game a lot has changed from when i was last on. I am a family man of 7 kids. When i am playing i still have kids to take care of so i need a fleet that understands that life comes first. there will be times that i can not be on all the time there maybe days where i dont get on at all. But am a very casule player. Allso look for a group with very littel politics and that has been set up well IE web site, voice chat, and vetrens that know what is going on. I dont have a ton of time to my self so a group that is well setup is a must all so a active gruop is a must . when i get on it would be nice to know that there or pepole on to help with any touble i mite have. If i sound like a good fit send me you info and i will see if you will work for me. Thank you for you time.

Welcome back tonail, old friend. 7 Kids??? OUCH. If you want to get a moment to yourself, get 6 more computers and put them on STO.

But I know what you mean; I was in a fight and just got hit by a Dual Heavy Wife Distruption Cannon. Very painful. Also, be very selective in your choice; there are fleets out there that their veterans are VERY intense on fleet actions and STFs..They don't look kindly upon those who get hit by the IRL Borg assaults (called family).