View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
On your Science Officer, check "Special Projects". Under that should be "Decipher Markings on Artifact". This will appear if you have completed the initial non-repeatable version of "Negotiate Delivery of Rare Commodities", but have not done the Decipher Markings assignment.
Got it thanks! I did not realize that decipher was a "special project" and not a mission.

I did notice a bug while I was looking at the other special projects. The special projects that have you use 20 of each research item in exchange for 250 dilithium and 750 sxp use 3 research officers. Even though I had many unused RO in my DO crew, the mission still showed a red triangle with an exclamation mark in it beside all three poitions. I was able to fill all three poitions, which lit up the "start assignment" button (I have only 12 assignments running right now, normally I only see the red triangle when I have 20 assignemnents running). I didn't acutally start the assignment, the rewards do not appear to justify the cost, but it is the triangles there when they should not be that is the bug.