View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 145
04-24-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbradshaw View Post
where can I find[*]Lethean Imperial Recruitment? The npc isn't in klingon academy where I found the orion, gorn, and nausicaan. And where are those second recruitment npcs for the orion, gorn, and nausicaan?

Thanks in advance!
There isn't a Lethean NPC at the academy. I don't know what happened to the other racial recruitment assignments since they got moved to NPCs at the academy. They may not exist at all any more. I thought I had seen some once in Klingon sector space, but I haven't been able to find them again. It seems like most of these are now only available at the NPCs, and those are always available. The rarities of these assignments have also changed.

The Gamma Quadrant DOff expansion kind of overwhelmed me, and I'm lacking information to bring the guide up to date. I'm working on a solution to that, but it'll be a few days at least before I'm ready to discuss it.

Edit: Heretic answers your question here. Summary, all the recruitment missions besides asylums that weren't moved to academy NPCs were removed entirely.