View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-26-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Hello Cryptic,

Once again I'd like to request the addition of dynamic Shield Regeneration and Shield Damage Removal (Resistance/Reduction) stats to our ship's UI.

These stats would be similar to how we can now press U, click Defense, and see our Shield Facings, Hull Points, Hull Resistances, etc. But, unlike the stat for Shield Regeneration given in a shield's description tooltip, this UI addition that I'm requesting would be dynamic and change in real time based on our ship type, skills, shield power levels, captain/BO powers, console/equipment load-out, etc. similar to the other stats described above or like weapon damage/DPS changes in the Power Tray Tooltips. Shield Regeneration was once available to us as the "Shield Emitter" stat, and while strangely labelled, it worked great until it was removed for no apparent reason (see below).

Along with the Shield Regeneration stat, please also add a visible Shield Damage Removal stat. Or I suppose a list of stats, similar to how we have multiple hull resistances. These should be dynamic as described above. In addition to being helpful for general game play, it would be useful when testing/debugging things like OP MACO shields, and the like. :p

I hope the reasoning behind needing these UI improvements is self-evident, but if more information is required,
^^^^^ This needs to be done! It would be really helpful!