View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klytemnestra
You are suggesting that the story as is a complete failure and no one will ever play it and like it, when five other people had the desired experience we had hoped to create for the show. You're trying to suggest that some crime has been committed because people wrote a story in a format you do not like.
Blowing things a bit out of proportion. I never said any of that. That you think that's what I was implying hints to me you might be getting defensive. I'm not attacking your work. I'm saying that it doesn't work for me. And if it doesn't work for me, there are probably others (like, I imagine, Grand Nagus) for whom it also doesn't work.

No crime has been committed. I'm not bent out of shape. I simply gave you my impression based solely on the information I can get from the mission itself. Ignore it or use it as constructive criticism to make your story better or write me off as a loon. I don't care which you choose.

I genuinely think that my suggestions will make the piece, as a whole, flow much more smoothly. If you disagree, that's your prerogative. I can't make you change it.

Good day.