View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Perhaps a system whereby a player can be kicked if all or a majority of other team members vote to kick that player could be implemented? I've seen some horrible things in elite STF's. My brother and I run a lot of them together and we are usually prepared to pick up the slack when we get inexperienced players or when a player ignores all communication and destroys something out of turn making the whole mission harder for everyone else. That being said, it would be great to be able to kick someone who is about to blow a gate or cube early (it would take some quick coordination to realize they are going to do it and kick them ahead of time) or at the very least be able to boot them after they've blown said object/ship. As it is, all I can do now is berate them for ruining everything and sometimes getting me killed.

As far as communication goes, though, I wonder how many players do not read English. That, of course, in turn makes me wonder how they manage to play a game with everything in English...and the occasional Klingon... Or maybe players just ignore the chat box or have it turned off? I don't know...