View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Cure Space (Elite) Blues
04-30-2012, 03:35 AM
I'm at my breaking point now. People either don't listen or don't care when you tell them not to touch the blasted cubes lol. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those, "wah! I want the tech piece handed to me on a silver platter right now!" folks, but still. This is beyond the scope of reasonable sanity. I understand working to achieve something, I do. This however, this, is downright non-beneficial. It's not like I'm just playing through and then just not getting the luck of the draw in receiving my tech piece at the STF's finish. That's just fine, because then at least there's the consolation of getting nifty MK X-XII stuff and dilituem to boot. That's not the case however, we're failing... Over, and over, and over, and over again. Failure, after failure, after failure (and then getting punished for it with an hour cooldown time. Which admittedly, at times I have truly needed at that point just to cool down myself). I've successfully completed Cure Space Elite a total three times this last week, easily out of more attempts than there are currently years in my life (and frankly, I'm not THAT young anymore. We're talking a success rate of 1 out of every 10 attempts).

Cryptic, I'm almost willing to beg at this point... Something... has... to change. Make the MK XII special forces gear purchasable with "chips" for cryin' out loud! 60, 80, 100 of them, or even dilitheum, I don't care! At least then it would smooth out the necessary grind and I'd have the peace of mind in knowing it is an eventual achievable goal. In any of those suggested three numbers above I'd have been there already!