View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 58
04-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klytemnestra
I am sorry stepping outside of your norm is a big leap for you.

However, I think it is sad that people cannot find it in themselves to step outside of their norm.

Also, this story is designed for players...who are not afraid to go beyond their rigid "my way or the high way" attitudes.

I am sorry that you cannot make the leap that this story requires you to be a young Vulcan women who is pregnant.

Call of Cthulhu is not designed for the neurotic type of personality that has to be in total control. A neurotic type of personality is a person who is someone filled with anxiety and fear. These folks have to have total control. The idea that someone else is going to take over their role and take them on an adventure scares the baa-gee-bees out of them.
Dear Klytemnestra, I think you have the misunderstanding that people critiquing your mission = them insulting you as a person. That is not the case. The fact that I do not enjoy having my character disregarded when playing a mission has absolutely nothing to do with what I think of you as a person. Unfortunately, your comments above(especially the last one) are all examples of you lashing out at the people who are discussing your mission and suggesting negative things about *them* as people. Please get some control of yourself and stop the negative personal comments. Those kinds of comments do absolutely nothing to help the points you are trying to make.