View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 60 I'm not lashing out at all...
04-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Dear Klytemnestra, I think you have the misunderstanding that people critiquing your mission = them insulting you as a person. That is not the case. The fact that I do not enjoy having my character disregarded when playing a mission has absolutely nothing to do with what I think of you as a person. Unfortunately, your comments above(especially the last one) are all examples of you lashing out at the people who are discussing your mission and suggesting negative things about *them* as people. Please get some control of yourself and stop the negative personal comments. Those kinds of comments do absolutely nothing to help the points you are trying to make.
I am responding to peoples questions and critiques.

I do not interpret anything people have written here as "insulting." I feel no insult. Also, there is nothing to be insulted about.

If people like to playa story where the player is central to the story. I am fine by that. But Call of Cthulhu is not that kind of a story.

Call of Cthulhu is designed to be specific to one character, one role, and one heroine.

That is all I am writing here. I do not understand how that can be interpreted as "being insulted"?

I do not see anything that I wrote as "personal negative comments" direct towards anyone. I have only stated why I will not make Call of Cthulhu a CCS style story, and the motivation behind that statement.

So, I am not influence by bias, I never read the names of the posters who leave critiques.

I write what I want to do and why I want to do the task with that behavior.

Also, my last post was more of a reflection moment.

I can only presume people are reading the words I write with whatever emotions or feelings they are experiencing at that moment without any sign of emotional queues from me.

My last post only stated the categories by which we determine what to change in Call of Cthulhu.

Thank you.

For example, right now, I am logged into STO and I am sitting in my ready room studying for my final exam in Psychological Motivation and Emotions which is at 7:30 AM in the morning tomorrow.

When I am studying and writing new scripts for our shows, I do so in my ready room or at the 602 club.