View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-02-2012, 12:29 PM
First, sorry for bad English, is not my natural language.

Since this patch came out to tribble, I made two test with 2 different fleet mates (thanks to Kollins and Murnock). One was yesterday, and the other was ten minutes ago.

FIRST TEST

He was in a Oddysey Class Star Ship, with the MACO MK XI shield and deflector but with the Aegis engine.
Engine Energy: 49
Shield Energy: 79
None console to any type of scie resistance.

I was with a Nebula Class, and I use Borg set with Maco MK XII Shield.
Auxilary energy: 125
Fully skilled Starship Flow Capacitors, Starship Graviton Generators, Starship Particle Generators, Starship Shield Emitters and Starship Shield Systems

All test were made with me at 2 KM (more or less) distance.

1) Test with Gravity Well III and him having 0 (cero) on Inertial Dampeners and with Aegis engine.
Speed before GW: 20.33
With the GW the speed was always 20.33
Damage to hull 1901

2) Test with Gravity Well III and him having 0 (cero) on Inertial Dampeners and with no engine.
Speed before GW: Speed 5.0
With the GW the speed was always 5.0
Damage to hull 2531

SECOND TEST

He was in a Defiant Class Star Ship, with the full BORG set.
Engine Energy: 74
Shield Energy: 54
None console to any type of scie resistance.

I was with a Nebula Class, and I use Borg set with Maco MK XII Shield.
Auxiliary energy: 125
Fully skilled Starship Flow Capacitors, Starship Graviton Generators, Starship Particle Generators, Starship Shield Emitters and Starship Shield Systems

Test with Gravity Well III and him having 0 (cero) on Inertial Dampeners and with Aegis engine.
Speed before GW: Speed 30.84
With the GW the speed was always 30.84
Damage to hull 1769

Personal opinion: Gravity Well III seems to be in the same broken state that is on holodeck. It was not worth it to try it with him having some points on Inertial Dampeners. Is clear that this patch is going live tomorrow, but I beg you devs to not consider the GW fixed because is still very much broken.

Charge Particle Burst III test:
In a few hrs I deliver some more test with Charge Particle Burst III, but the preliminary test I made today, with Tractor beam with Very Rare Doff, Tachyon Beam II and CPB III and him with 9 on Power Insulators, I only made 4126 (from 5927 to 1801) shield damage.