View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 267
05-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogurt21
the chat system needs a revamp, sure before the fix you got to see everyone who opened a galor right accross the center of your screen in big yellow letters.
I moved the galor notification spam box to the very bottom of the screen under the chat box in the left hand corner. It's doubtful the broken system will be fixed any time soom. They banned shuttles from the STF's and I was suprised they went that far.

Evey other night or as often as needed while I'm working my 4 days on I send a text message to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM asking him to get back on topic. I tell him we want to hear Ghost and UFO story's. Maybe a little something about Mel's Hole in Washingtom State. I tell him 'Enough Politics.' Everyone knows the new system is broken. And occasionally Mr. Noory listens. Last night was a whole night of USO stories about under water UFO's.

So, Can we get back on topic? Everyone knows the current system it's broken. Bad STF stories are more fun. I'll even post one myself when I go to days's off. :p