View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-11-2012, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamid
As I recall the theory was the Undine created problems for Telepaths. If Drake was the Undine and had left in theory the Telepaths crazed behavior would've subsided when he was off the ship. However, they all seemed very crazed. Therefore, I concluded Drake wasn't the Undine. Although, he was very creepy. I would've like a chance to subdue both and give them a blood test.
This aspect made me facepalm really.

If undine cause problems for telepaths (Note, vulcans are among those you subdue)... then why the hell wasn't Sokketh or Zelle exposed as an Undine LONG before?

Quote:
2. Neither of them said anything compelling that wouldn't have be said by an Undine try to maintain it's cover. Even in the mission with Zelle, it was the the overall situation that made me suspicious...nothing Zelle actually said was out of place or character for a Starfleet Admiral who thought the Romulans were up to no good.
You mean... bar the fact every scan and log pointed at a medical facility, nothing more? And i think the Romulans shout out stuff about that too.

Really, I knew Zelle was not a Starfleet admiral when she went "NO, That can't be true. The romulans are making subspace weapons here! We have to SLAUGHTER our way to the command center to prove it!" and gave an order to kill every. single. romulan. on board the station to maintain our 'cover'.

That was a flare so big I'd call drake and the vulcan admiral just to tell them something massive was up.

Sokketh... that was a case of "we should have a choice, but don't." The guy's clearly acting up, none of the other vulcans trust him, and what do we do? "Oh don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him!". Then allow the monks to be harmed cause an undine klingon side fed them information about Sokketh.