View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 106
05-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klytemnestra
If you are not interested, then why post that here?

It seems strange to post a message to a article about a story written for a specific audience that you do not care to play. The purpose of the article is that it is a press release to the wider audience that is looking to play these types of stories. The press release is to inform people of the nature of the story so they do not waste their time playing a story that does not fit within their Foundry story preference.
To the contrary oh ego-centric one, I AM a big fan of H.P. Lovecraft and its obvious that I took the time to read the thread (hence why I was compelled to post a comment). I think the biggest turn off has become your attitude toward anyone that doesn't toss laurels at your feet and tell you how wonderful your are. Before your passive/aggressive response...my only criticism was that I couldn't play "myself" in the story, I reconsidered my stance and was going to try it anyway to give it a chance. You have become the biggest turn off, my greatest criticism and why I will not even try it now.

Enjoy your self glorification...you clearly need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klytemnestra
"This is not a diplomatic moment"
Then why bother responding to criticisms...so much fail. roflmao

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"