View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1958
i originaly posted here just to let everyone know i like the odyssey ships. i really was not familiar with the atrox, so i took a look last night. i love the way it looks, but was disappointed with the hull strength and number of weapons slots.

i saw pleny of the atrox ships in pve last night and did well on missions with them. i was trying a new set up on my odyssey science....did pretty good.

i need to check with owners of the atrox to see if they are happy with it. i have to admit i really want it, but what ship to discharge? i'm getting down to favorites and too cheap to buy anymore slots.
i had to revisit this post. first, i noticed the hull strength on the atrox is not that bad. I had thought it was much lower. Second, i had no idea the hanger bays could have different types of ships. that is a nice feature.

Also, searched on atrox. obviously it refers to the big prehistoric cats, but also found rattesnakes, a rock band and racing leathers.

I really like my oddy science set up. Become my favorite.

Yeah i broke down and got an atrox, but not good with it yet. spend all my time in the oddy science ship.