View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 409
05-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post

The lesson I take from all of this: whenever anyone says they're good enough to not worry about tactics in the pregame chat, leave immediately. Nobody is ever as good as they say they are, and tactics matter. Boring and effective > heroic failure.

I typically just go "I'm good for whatever tactic you wanna try, just tell me what it is." .

but yeah, those guys and the ones who outright are rude I try to avoid. (like the one in my match I got my prototype PSG. A friend who prefers space to ground joined me.)

She accidently triggered the first one (again, doesn't care for ground STFs or in general) and he just went "I hope you know the trigger lines, it would be a shame if you didn't." And in final bosss room he went "spread out" Me and her got killed by respawns (A hard thing to avoid when half the room has borg respawned right?) and he just went "You two HAD to be killed by respawns."

After Manus died, everybody went "Good/decent run, thanks. good game, etc." He went "It wasn't a good run."