View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Got this a little bit ago.

Quote:
Customer Service Responses:

Thank you for contacting us in regards to this issue. Based on the information you've provided your issue may be the result of a currently unknown game play bug. While we understand you would like us to be able to resolve your issue quickly, some issues require further development from departments outside our control and cannot be resolved by a GM. With that said, we would like to encourage you to submit a Bug Report, with your findings, directly to our QA team. This may be done by selecting 'Bug Report' from the list of available help options. Do note that Bug Reports are reviewed by members of the QA team, however you will not be able to edit or view any reported bugs. Additionally, Bug Reports do not receive personalized responses. Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible. In the future, to help us provide the highest quality service to our players, please use the "Report a Bug" button in the Help and Support menu, rather than "Request GM Help", when reporting possible bugs that may not require immediate intervention by a GM.

Unknown? I have had well over a dozen people in General tell me about this bug, and I saw a bunch of similar posts on the forums after I made this one. Pshh.

Went ahead and made the bug report too.