View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 425
05-18-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
Walkincrow, was that out of the queues? I have to say I'm awed at the thought that anyone would queue up for elite without knowing when you can't hurt the gate. And yet it requires deliberate effort to move into position and do purposefully dumb things and yet not doing the obvious troll things like blowing generators on both sides. I'm trying to decide if they were some kind of super-subtle-patient troll, or a special kind of stupid (or both). Some people, you just have to wonder if they can breathe and beat their hearts at the same time or if thats too complicated.
Just regular queue. I have no idea what any of my other teammates were thinking on that run. Were they all trolls? I thought about it, maybe one or two, but all four? My best guess would be they were just a group of instant admirals with little experience in the game. I would of been happy to teach them how to beat the mission, but I honestly don't think any of them even saw what I was typing. It was painful at the time, but now is pretty funny.