View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-18-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MallowOni
The funny thing is that most people who tell me they're able to keep their weapon power up with full beam arrays suddenly gets very quiet when I ask them how to do it, or they wind up giving advice that turns out to be rubbish when I try it out.

I'll try cutting down to 6 arrays & throwing in a hargh'peng fore & something else with some punch, tricobalt or Breen cluster torp maybe, for the aft slot.

They do take up active duty DOff slots however, and that's not something I think I can spare.

Truth be told, if you want to fully take advantage of the Rare -5 sec. DoFF's you need two torpedo launchers that reload in 10 seconds or less. Those two will fire off like a chain gun and reload the Har'ping in no time or the tricolbalt at around 20 seconds. You can overcome this by having one tube that you can fire multiple torpedo's using Torpedo High Yield and one tube tube of your choice, tricolbalt would be pushing it.

Just the Har'ping in front and Breen cluster in the back will be tremendously useful and not require 120 EDC from STF or BoFF skills(tac team will buff them too).