View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25 The 300's new section.
05-21-2012, 07:26 PM

The 300 As the new recruitment officer and commander of sword, I would like to update our mission statement and our need for new officers.

The300's Section 31 department is quite full so I'm proud to announce that we are reopening recruitment for our new squad SWORD!

Help start this section of the fleet from the ground up and be a part of something from the start. This has opened new possibilities for advancement responsibility or just even a nice place to play casual.

The 300 has never been so large as to leave players lost in the shuffle. We have a dedicated core of players who have been in the fleet since beta !

THE 300 is a Federation guild of Star Trek Online. Established in 2162 (shortly after the founding of the United Federation of Planets), THE 300 is a special operations fleet, authorized by Starfleet Command and comprised as a joint venture between Starfleet Intelligence (Section 31) and Starfleet Operations (SWORD).

Valor, Dedication, and Honor are traits sought after in candidates to THE 300. The Fleet has a 30 day probationary period for new members, which may be waived if an existing member provides sponsorship for the initiate. We promote activities for Role-Playing (RP), and Player-vs.-Environment (PVE). Membership to one of our departments is dependent upon a character’s in-game focus and is subject to approval by the department's director. THE 300 is led by a council of elected executive officers, who in turn, elect a Fleet Marshal. All fleet members are accountable to the executive council.

THE 300 represents the number of sentient beings who formed the original organization, and remains the number of operationally active members. The name was adopted to honor the 300 Spartans from Earth's history, who fought and died bravely at Thermopylae to defend their freedom and homeland against a numerically superior army of invaders. The 300 Spartans embody the sacrifice to preserve the liberty of all sentient beings...much as the Federation today must hold firm against those who would enslave the Alpha Quadrant. As war spreads throughout the quadrant it will take determined and capable soldiers to hold the line. THE 300 protects the UFP in one of its most tenuous periods in history, beset upon from all sides by powerful forces such as: the aggressive Klingon Empire, the remnants of the Romulan Empire, a resurgent Dominion, Borg expansionism, and Undine incursions.

DEPARTMENTS

SECTION 31

Conducts Internal Investigations throughout the Federation
Conducts Covert Operations to secure the Federation
PVE & RP membership for THE 300

SWORD (Special Warfare Operational Reconnaissance Detachment)
Front line of the 300
Conducts Overt Operations to secure the Federation.
First to fight in meeting open aggression from hostile forces

So how do I get involved ?
  • Simply reply to this post or PM me with you question or concerns.
  • You can check out our website at the300.net
  • Send me a tell or in game mail to @uss_marksman
  • Send a tell in game @francisdrake
  • Send a tell in game @rindfleisch
  • Send a tell in game @plodder

-