View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-22-2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Yes if you pop everything you can get your resists from 36 up to 50.... as you know that isn't a massive improvement. Frankly I love when people BLOW all there buffs at once... it means all I have to do is hold my offensive buffs until I see there buffs drop off... sometimes when I am being a **** (granted no one hears me but me) I count out loud... lol 5 4 3 2 1... and buff and 1 2 3 RESPAWN. lol
Don't be a blow everything before you pop in 4 seconds, chicks don't dig it.

However you could also ROLL your skills and ALWAYS have 30-40% hull resist up....

All you need to tank shields is in this game is

Emergency Power to Shields 1 (yes 1 is all you need)
Emergency Power to Weapons 1 (Yes to tank with)
Transfer Shield Strength

The Key is keeping your hull resists UP... so lets Consider running a couple Hull resists here.

Polarized Hull 1
Hazards
Brace For Impact (Which can also be made to be a Shield Heal these Days)
Aux to Damp / Or Aux to ID

The roll goes like this…
… SNIP …
I respectfully have to disagree with the setup you provided. With a couple very simple changes it could be made better and more efficient.

Skills required: Hazard Emitters-II, Auxiliary Power to Structural Integrity Field III, Attack Patter Delta-I, Tactical Team I, Emergency Power to Weapons-I x2, Transfer Shield Strength-I and Emergency Power to Shields-III x2:

How to roll powers:
@ 00 seconds: EPTS-III, TT-I, APtSIF
@ 15 seconds: EPTW-I, TT-I, APtSIF
@ 30 Seconds: EPTS-III, TT-I, APtSIF
@ 45 Seconds: EPTW-I, TT-I, APtSIF
Repeat…

Use APD if a shield facing falls for added resistance.
Use TTS-I and HE-II as needed. I usually use HE-II to clean hazards off of me like radiation or warp plasma.

In the event that you are sub-nuked by Sci- Use Evasive Maneuvers to put distance between you and your assailant. If you are really smart, immediately after being sub-nuked you will have at least TSS-I available and Brace for impact. Just remember, Brace for impact is a kinetic damage resistance only buff.