View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 442
05-23-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChup47
Been having a nightmare on IGE these past few days. IGE is my final bit of tech. Been having troubke getting groups toegther so been pugging it. God, the noobs (well, I say noobs, maybe idiots is more the correct word) I have had that simply won't listen to instructions. You tell them what to do for the boss fight and they still go on with their turrets, security team and shard and aggro they whole lot despite being told not too. Then there are those that agree to be jumpers and the run off as you are going around, instead killing random Borg, which slows you down and causes more respawns.

I'm taking a break from it for 3-4 days I reckon. I've started to become grumpy and moan at these people, which is out of character for me.
I know exactly what you mean. IGE is my final piece of tech. It's been driving me crazy. I used to be able to get a group together and run it, with the optional, easily. Now I almost never get the optional. The groups have been better in the boss room for the past week. But, there was a good month when I would do a run with a group that would get to the end and not be able to finish the final room.

I will do IGE until I get the tech. I don't care about the optional anymore. I will do no more than two attempts in the final room. After that, I'll leave. I'm not going to spend more time trying to beat Rebecca than it took for the whole rest of the map.