View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 61
05-25-2012, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Wait, people are using Auxillary to Batteries now?

This isn't the STO I used to play anymore.

Mustrum "Should we rely on DOFFs to make a subpar power useful?" Ridcully
To be honest I never really thought it was all that bad a skill.... a bit miss understood... and not like most of the games other abilities that have Zero down side.

Whats the draw back of smacking
Emergency power to shields....
or
Tac Team
or
Omega

I would love to see a game where more skills had a down side... Emergency Power skills that have X chance to disable one of the none boosted system... oh ya

I sort of Miss that Overload used to have a chance to offline your weapons... Granted it was bugged to all hell... but if that worked right you have to admit that would be a great solution to s skill that is still somewhat borked... what if it had a chance to proc your own weapons off line... one at a time. (not all of them)

What if rapid fires and fire at wills did the same thing....

What if using a team skill lowered system power as crew transport around the ship... something like -5 all systems for 5 seconds when you activate them.

What if Transfer Shield Strength really did Transfer something form somewhere ? lol

I think the game could use more crap skills like aux to bat. (for the record I used it now and then before the doffs... to keep people guessing lol)

Oh man I could go one... how can you vent all that warp plasma and still have a running engine. should offline your engine 5 sec for a reboot after 10 seconds from the purge cycle or something.

I guess that sort of game will never happen still it would be more fun PvP wise I think.