View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-26-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
Recommended for Engineering Career Officers!

Forward Weapons: (XXXX)
1 MKXII [ACC X2] Dual Phaser Beam array
2 MKXII [ACC X2] Phaser Turrets
1 MKXII [ACC X2] Photon Torpedo Launcher
Aft Weapons: (XXXX)
2 MKXII [ACC X2] Phaser Beam arrays
2 MKXII [ACC X2] Photon Torpedo Launchers
Equipment: (XXX)
Borg Assimilated Engines
Borg Assimilated Deflector
MACO MKXII Shield
Console Setup: (IX-T)

Engineering: (XXXX)
2 MKXII Tetraburnium Hull Armor
2 MKXII Ablative Hull Armor
Science: (XX)
2 MKXI Field Generators
Tactical: (XXX)
Borg Assimilated Module
2 MKXII Phaser Relays
Cloaking Device Optional in place of a Phaser Relay
Bridge Officer Abilities:

Tactical: (XX & X)
TL: TT-I & APD-I
TE: BO-I
Engineering: (XXXX & XXX)
EC: EPTA-I & AUX-ID-I & EPTS-III & AUX-SIF-III
ELC: EPTA-I & ES-I & EPTS-III
Science: (XX)
SL: ST-I & HE-II
Duty Officer Recommendation: (V-T)
2 Very Rare Tactical Conn Officers to reduce recharge time of Tactical Team.
3 Very Rare Warp Core Engineers
Comments:

Chaining: It is recommended that you find an easy way to continually chain: EPTS-III, Tactical Team & EPTA-I. In this way, you will not only benefit from added shield power levels and resistances, but you will also benefit from stronger healing and resistances from increased Auxiliary power levels. Note: this build allows you to run high shield and high Weapon Power levels.

Countering a Sub-Nuke: If you are Sub-Nuked by a Science Career Officer, it is recommended that you have thought to have saved Rotate Shield Frequencies and Science Team for use at this time!

Note: your Rotate Shield Frequencies will cool-down faster than a sub-nuke. Therefore, you should always have it on standby. Science Team also helps with your shield health, but it is much more useful to have saved it for a sub-nuke because you cannot afford to have your Bridge Officer Abilities suffer longer cool-downs.

Why the two forward facing turrets: I have found often due to the horrific turn rate of this particular cruiser that enemy targets tend to funnel behind my ship. With the two forward facing Phaser Turrets you will now be able to bring more firepower to enemy ships behind you!

Your Feedback is welcome:
what's your skill build and why not use neutrnium and put the cloack in an engineering slot