View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke-of-Rock View Post
Hey Brian,

If you have time with all you do, I did a reverse spin on my Argus Array daily mission for the Klingon
Faction.

Name: Argus Array Sabotage Daily
Any Level / Klingon Faction

I added a computer core to the arrays interior and added a little combat and demolition tasks.
Just what every healthy and happy Klingon wants.

Still very quick like my Fed version. I really wanted to post a Klingon mission, and it seemed like
the best way to break the ice.

Please give it a go if you have a chance. Your review is of course optional, and not required if you
are too busy. Thanks.

Craig aka: Duke-of-Rock
Klingon Mission - Argus Array Sabotage Daily
Author: Duke-of-Rock
Allegiance: Klingon
Project ID: ST-HAKUYY9KY

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: This is a short but great mission. The map designs and battles are good. The story dialogue is excellent and even though it was a short mission it was a lot of fun. I would highly recommend this mission to anyone who likes great map design, good battles and excellent supporting story dialogue. I really enjoyed it.

Below are a couple of things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is detailed description but contains very little about the mission. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider changing the description around and adding more actual mission details.

Grant Mission Dialogue: This is a good grant dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider changing "QaPla [Rank]" to read "Qapla' [Rank]".

Mission Task: Despite the fact that you indicate the start location in the description consider adding the location of the entry point to the first custom map to the initial mission task. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
Argus Array: This is a good map design with a nice battle and well written dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map. I noted one item to consider changing:
-The post battle dialogue; consider changing "Of course your supreme tactics made the battle easy" to read "Of course your superior tactics made the battle easy".

Argus Array Maintenance Core: This is a great map design with a nice battle and well written dialogue. The explosion effects are very well done. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map. I noted one item to consider changing:
-The map transfer dialogue NPC appears to be one of my ship BOFFs but is speaking as if with the away team.

Damaged Argus Array: This is a good map design with well written story dialogue that serves to wrap up the mission. I did like the evil laugh too. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

---------End Report----------

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. Yet another find mission brought to you by Duke-of-Rock. As always I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
Brian

This critique report also filed 05/27/2012 on forum posting for: In depth mission reports upon request.