Lt. Commander
# 373
05-29-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Omega View Post
Spot on. Unfortunately I suspect they are aware, hence:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozer
I donít think I can be any clearer on this point. You the players donít like it, we the developers donít like it and all the data we pull from the servers backs up the statement as well. Now, we could start discussing why PVP is the way it is. There are lots of reasons, some you as players know and some you donít. Discussing that particular topic wouldnít move us forward, now is not the time to figure out who is to blame for what and why.
There is one reason. Everything that is wrong stems from that single cause and ignoring it won't fix what's broken, won't create something better, nor will it prevent things from getting so bad again. I'm not saying that playing the blame game is necessary but owning up to past mistakes is a step in the right direction.

We aren't off to a good start. We have this thread proclaiming what many already knew but promising to bring more weekly updates to show that Cryptic is very concerned with the state of PvP. We have a second weekly update that was more "nothing to report" but I suppose technically an update. And we have an announcement that the third weekly update won't happen because of a Birthday. It's nice to see things being taken so seriously.

Your call is very important to us. Please remain on the line.