View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-29-2012, 01:19 PM
I dont want to answer in OP place but I think I will...

#@ sluggo2... really, you THINK its a bad idea? So you do... Fine, but next time dont mention your THOUGHTS when they are obsolete UNLESS you have some thing to offer like in advice on how to proceed...

So what, this is a bad idea? Are you playing with a torpedo boat or is the OP?

Like I said in my own post I lol each time someone says that they are trying a torpedo boat. Ok, fine with me. I cant see myself doing that, even for fun BUT I can give advice on some things I experienced personally and this experience I am trying to share with the OP; EVEN if its not my thing...! I personally dont care what you wanted with your post, probably helping the OP but in my eyes youre just trolling without giving some advice on what to improve/replace/respec even if need be... Somebody asks for help, and you turn your back on him? Fine, we wont be friends then... I couldnt care less...

You are just plain arrogant, maybe even you know more about this game than I do (I am only playing for like 6 months, but already I have given some sound advice where as you are just being cute trolling...)

Stop (note to myself)

Ok, now to Shook-Yang: indeed they do... but the global cooldown is just half of the normal cooldown, so with some torpedo types you can fire say HYT2 + an extra torpedo after the GCD is finished...In effect you are kinda firing 4 torpedoes that way in a salvo...

I must apologize because I got trolled...