View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrisVox
Hello, all. I have filed an in-game ticket but am reaching out to the community to see whether this is a known issue.

I have been buying Holonovels from the Exchange in order to acquire the special photonic DOFFs. I received duplicates of Ghost of Hamlet's Father and Ophelia, so I put them on the Exchange.

Last week, they would be de-listed after a couple of days--they would still be for sale, but the Exchange was not showing them in search results (my price was not showing in the search). Today, these two DOFFs have simply disappeared. They are not listed as for sale, but my mail does not show a sale nor has my EC balance increased. They have simply vanished.

Any and all insight into this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Edited for grammar.
If your a 'Silver' Account, what is the EC Balance of the Character that posted the DOFFs... Silver Accounts have a EC cap of 10 Million, and anything above that is lost and won't show...

If the DOFFs have been posted longer then a week, then the posting has expired, and may take a day or two for the Items to be returned to you... But only the original Exchange poster can see the attachments... (you are checking your mail for attachments at a Mail terminal before deleting them,aren't you???)