View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-30-2012, 10:16 AM
When i say I dont want aggro, I dont want EVERYTHING on me. My ship can tank, but against a number of spheres, it wont last long, and i have to bug out to repair sheilds. I simply like having more control over what I hit is all. If i want to hit everything, i pull out a bit, and fire a spread.

Right now, my setup is as i said, 2 cannons in front, with 2 quantums, and 2 turrets, 1 beam, and 1 quantum in the rear. And im notice a lot more damage on all sides, small increase to the rear arc.

Why isnt it good to mix beams and cannons? If so, ill switch out the beam for the turret. The beam is there for a little more kick for broadsides and the rear facing arcs. I know they do more damage than turrets, and even more so at range. Broadsides are nice now, 2 cannons, 2 turret and 1 beam.

The reason i still have a torpedo in the rear is because when I'm broadsiding, i dont always want to turn into my target, but i may want to fire another spead. Im hesitant about using tircobalt simply because i like to keep the same weapon types.