View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3121
06-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arinuling
change: no matter what star ship i use, the hallways are the same and the layout is only changed to satisfy the options of small medium and large.

i request that the hallways be layed out in a more suitable fashion that fits the ship you are commanding. i also request the ability to change the look of the hall ways.

If you watch the different star trek serials, each ship has a different type of medical facility, bar, and most definitely the engine room. to fit the needs of the ship. infact, add a holodeck. a working holodeck, while a ship is enroute to anywhere why not enjoy a nice time in the holodeck. for that matter, why not allow the ship to be on auto pilot to what ever the destination was chosen so that you can go inside your ship, like in the serials.
I wholeheartedly concur! I would love to see cstore or player-made items I could buy to install in my ship. I'd also love to have bank, mail, and exchange stations in the interior of each ship. I'd bet that those would be hot items in the cstore or on the exchange.