View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 152
06-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Looking at my accolades and I've now completed 118 normal and elite space STFs, of that about half 40% were elites and mostly ISE and KASE. I just ran all three; ISE (optional completed) gave me in my personal loot container 2 rare borg salvage and a rare shield tech, KASE (optional failed) game me my first prototype deflector tech, and CSE (optional failed) gave me 2 rare borg salvage.

What I noticed was that in ISE, I didn't die and was dishing out the dps. KASE, I died once but my team died a lot more and I was dishing out a heaping amount of dps. CSE, I pulled guard duty so I didn't dish out the dps but I didn't die. Don't know if this was a coincidence or a pattern but my loot was far more rewarding than normal and I'm leaning more toward how well you do among your team which determines the greater your reward.
your own performance and the amount of death has really nothing to do with the loot outcome. That would be premiere in MMO history.
And having a lootsystem like that, without anybody telling the community is highly unlikely.
It's random, you got lucky.