View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltypineapple
Looking at my accolades and I've now completed 118 normal and elite space STFs, of that about half 40% were elites and mostly ISE and KASE. I just ran all three; ISE (optional completed) gave me in my personal loot container 2 rare borg salvage and a rare shield tech, KASE (optional failed) game me my first prototype deflector tech, and CSE (optional failed) gave me 2 rare borg salvage.

What I noticed was that in ISE, I didn't die and was dishing out the dps. KASE, I died once but my team died a lot more and I was dishing out a heaping amount of dps. CSE, I pulled guard duty so I didn't dish out the dps but I didn't die. Don't know if this was a coincidence or a pattern but my loot was far more rewarding than normal and I'm leaning more toward how well you do among your team which determines the greater your reward.
The better you perform has no bearing on what your drop is or my last KA space run I should have got the entire set

I personnally destroyed 2 cubes - 2 Gens - 1 gate and 3/4 or the Big B$tich - I worked my a$$ off hard core and got the optional completed

For my increadible effort I got:

out of the 5 opt loot - ZERO - nothing - nadda

out of the main drop loot: Mystery box - 2 edc's and a wothless aux power Booster

Personally that was a back handed slap to the face and makes me not want to bust my butt on elite any more

I was holding that whole game together - a PUG - but no different with the odds than a made up team - and it makes me want to give up trying STF's all together so that there will be 1 less good player to help carry the others along to the finish - which in overall game terms mean that more people will just leave the game entirely who were not major players and PW/cryptic won't get their revenue from those casual players either