View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
Put on the same Level, so you want over half your content removed from the game? Significantly less ship choices and parts to make them out of?

For Example
Klingons get 2 choices for Shuttles. The Toron & the Tu'Doj. Fed gets how many? Danube, Peregrine, Delta, Yellowstone, & the new Stalker.

Yeah I left out a few. The Type 8 is a joke, the Type F and Chaffe are from a pack, the Vulcan comes with a ship Now if we Consider the Toron to equal the Danube and the two Fighters to cancel each other out. You still got three and each has an advantage. Fairness does not exist in this game. I'd settle for just being able to claim the Yellowstone Engines or a MK 2 Toron with 2 BOFF slots. As for the Stalker, there is no way I'd fly anything else in a shuttle PVP match.

Realistically and Logically an after the fact Launched Frigate will not be added to the Caitian Carrier. And if there was it would need to be a Caitian design.

And if you want a Carrier that has Frigates nothing is stopping you from going to the KDF side.
If you really expect someone to get from a level 25 klingon to 50 and leave every weapon and item and borg bridge officers they have then you are gravely mistaken.