View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-06-2012, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman56
This isn't something that a lot of people will be affected by, I understand that. But on the odd occasion I'm not near my PC- like this entire Summer- I'll be using my Laptop. It's able to run star trek online fine... as long as I use my assigned hotkey to hide every element of the UI during heated battles.

This includes a lot of stuff that I would rather keep like the action bar.

So, I propose adding "Hide" buttons to every UI element like the EXP bar and weapons list (in space) already have, I'm not entirely sure why it isn't already an existing option. I'm sure a lot of people have the occasional problem with lag now and again, or just want to get rid of something they find redundant and/ or distracting.

Thanks for paying attention, anyway.
Can I add all the 'loot notification' to that! and can we have more flexibility in the size of HUD boxes please! The additional skills box is irritating as hell; especially as the green box is bigger than the bar when it's fully extended!

I want one skill-bar that I can stick down the left-hand side of the screen - not one that hovers in the middle of the screen!

That or can we have a fourth layer on the normal skill-bar please...

You would have my ETERNAL grattitude!