View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDemon64 View Post
I am thinking of deleting my character and creating a new one, but will that mean I will lose everything I bought in the C-Store?
I know stuff says "will unlock for all characters", but does that count when you delete your only character and have none in between character deletion and character creation? I don't want to lose my Enterprise NX replica or Enterprise uniforms.
I would be EXTREMELY surprised if you lost everything with your character, or at least, everything you've mentioned (namely a ship and a uniform pack).

There seem to be two main types of C-Store items - things that are account-wide and things that are character-specific. Character-specific stuff is usually things like equipment. So if you bought Tribble of Borg, a couple BOff slots, DOff slots or a DOff pack, you're going to be out of luck.

Account-wide things are things like most ships (not all, but I'm pretty sure the NX qualifies) and most clothing packs. I think "most" includes virtually all that you actually purchase.

For what it's worth I have several characters and ALL have been able to access the C-Store ships I've purchased, including the ship that I got from being on a trial account just before F2P, which was the NX. It also came with an Enterprise uniform pack, and although I am not certain if it applies account-wide as well, I would be very surprised if it did not.

So in other words, I don't think you have anything to worry about if you're worried about the NX class ship or the Enterprise uniform pack. I am NOT absolutely certain of that, though, but I personally wouldn't be too concerned. I do not have experience in actually wiping all toons from the account.

To prevent it from "being empty," if your toon is at level 25 or higher you could create a Klingon character while you wipe and remake your toon. If there is some strange policy about wiping out your account-wide unlocks with a character-less account, this should keep it from being entirely empty, though it's probably not necessary to begin with.