View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Thanks. will definitely check you out. Let me share a little about myself. I'm no veteran MMO player, but I have been around the block at least once. I played LOTRO for two years. It was my first MMO, and I had NO idea what I was doing, but it was a good learning experience. I played Captain class, which is kind of a backup DPS, Healer, Tank. If I had known what I was doing, I probably would have gone with a DPS class, like hunter.

Anyways, I have tried various other MMOs, and none have peaked my interest, then SWTOR came out. Unfortunately, I have gotten really bored with that game. I have a lvl 50 Jedi Sentinel (DPS) that I haven't been on in a couple of months.

I have really enjoyed STO, but it's style is wholly different than any other MMO I've played, and there is much about the game I am still uncertain about, apart from standard DPS, Tank, Healer role know-how, and I have yet to do anything with a group, part from PUG PvP, and PvPvE events. I do not get on much at the moment, as I work out of town, and have no laptop. (Hope to remedy that soon) I am home on the weekends however, and try to get on occasionally, but I also have other real life commitments that sometimes keeps me away on the weekends as well.