View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
As for showing your ship outside the windows, this is actually more difficult than it sounds. If this were a private instance, where only you existed, it wouldn't be a problem to spawn your ship out there. However, in an instance that can have 25 different people, and there's only 1 spawn point outside the window, who's ship do you show? We don't have any way that I know of, to show different people different things.
Really happy to hear about the new drydocks coming.

While I don't really care about seeing *my* ship outside the windows (as I know there's a great deal of technical issues there) what I do miss is being able to look out the windows of ESD and see ships flying around all over the place. That was in-game about a year ago but was removed to fix something and then never came back. It really made the starbase feel more alive, or at least busy like you would see in any airport today. Could we please get these added back (and to the other starbases in-game)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
I've tried to convince people it would be good to move the Fed Shipyard to Utopia Planitia, and no one's buying that either.
I do miss Utopia Planitia (and would love to see that fully fleshed out Sol System that was mentioned back in 2010). Keep fighting the good fight!