View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey EM!

I am not sure if you are over 30 (years old) but the TOS Veterans are a fleet of big Star Trek fans that are mature (30's 40's and beyond) and social first and casual where RL trumps all. We have families, work, extracurricular activities that get in the way of our Star Trek lol

We have no rules or bosses and although we have a lot of active players in all aspects of the game nothing is mandatory.

We have a great group of experienced 400+ STF leasers and mentors that are willing to help new recruits if they need (want) it and we have quite a few dedicated Fleet Duty Officers that can offer build help/advice for any ship.

We seem to have struck the perfect mix with this Fleet and I am sure that it is that extra commonality of being “adults” and just wanting to relax and have fun without all the drama and griping.
If you are at all interested (no pressure) in our fleet please feel free to check out what we are all about on our website by clicking on my signature image.

We are also having a 1 year anniversary celebration fro our Klingon Faction (TOS Qan Mang) at the end of the months so it may be a great time to join in on the FUN!