View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofallon
Hey Kalavier or should I point out the obvious, Mr Troll. You better come at me with more than your lame blanky idea of what STF's are.

I NEVER said anything about it being hard. Aparently it is for You.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=246186 <--- Please Read it then Read It Five More Times. It is Informative reading for those who enjoy the challenging part of the game. There is no "Dummie" Guide for STF's

Maybey, Just maybey, This is for you and/or the OP. If not then go DoFF something or do Patrols because this is End Game Content. No One Will Hold Your Hand Thru It, You Must Decide For Your Self If You Can Adapt To The Circumstances or Not Captain......

IMHO ,Learn to STO, Learn to STF and Learn how not to DIE...

PS: Thanks Gozer for the Death Timer, it keeps the learning curve applicable.
Well, let's see. My main KDF character has 75+ stf runs on her. Nearly 50+ being pure ground elite, with maybe. 2 normals total, as I can remember.
My fed Engineer has quite a few stfs under her belt. Then, back on another account I was running the original stfs.

So yeah, I think I know them. They aren't hard for me at all. I've mastered them.

Bolded line is what I was replying to. In addition to the "Oh, on a bad day it only takes 15 minutes at the most!"