View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 11
06-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Hey sandukutupu I played The Other Starfleet just now. I really enjoyed the humour in the story. I felt awkward about a few things though

There's a lot of maps where you go in, do one thing and then leave, which caused a lot of map loading. I didn't like the random Nausican attacks either. They happened without warning or explanation until the end. I was also confused when I had to report back to space dock...it took me about 10 minutes to realize I had to click on the console. I felt dumb after realizing it but maybe guiding the plyaer to the console (telling them to explicitly use it) would help. Same goes for after that when you go to Llaiir. I had to go back into the logs to find out what sector block it was in. On the last map I died instantly to the Ferengi attack, having two or three groups ambush the player is a bit rough, and when the romulans attacked it felt awkward that it was on the same map but I had a map transition. I understand why technically but a player would be confused about what just happened. If you explained it in the mission and I missed it then you can ignore that lol.

I found a few typos too that I mailed you about.

Thanks for making it though, like I said, I got a bunch of laughs out of the "Starfleet" graduates!