View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 174
06-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shook-Yang
Here's my current BOFF setup:
Commander: Tactical Team 1, Torpedo: High Yield 2, Torpedo: High Yield 3, Attack Pattern: Omega 3
Lt. Commander: Jam Sensors 1, Hazard Emitters 2, Tachyon Beam 3
Lt: Tactical Team 1, Torpedo: Spread 2
Lt: Engineering Team 1, Aux to SIF 1

I've read recently about how much crazy damage you can do with Feedback Pulse 3 and tactical officer buffs.

I'm thinking of swapping the Commander and Lt. Commander positions, but now I'm trying to figure out how I can keep a copy of THY3 and still have an anti-hold ability. The only thing I can think of is:
Commander: Jam Sensors 1, Hazard Emitters 2, Tachyon Beam 3, Feedback Pulse 3
Lt. Commander: Tactical Team 1, Torpedo Spread 2, Torpedo: High Yield 3
Lt: Engineering Team 1, Aux to SIF1
Lt: Polarized Hull 1, Hazard Emitters 2

Thoughts? I know Jam Sensors 1 doesn't seem all that useful, but it's nice to be able to begin draining my target's shields without them firing back at me as well as buffing just before I attack.

Or, should I drop Jam Sensors 1 and put in Polarize Hull 1 and keep one of the Lt. stations as Tactical?
Just a tidbit of opinion with the B'Rel Torpedo Boat and a heavy reliance on FB3, and specifically your BOFF selection. The basic premise of FB requires something shooting at you, the more the merrier. If you're running a traditional B'Rel Torp Boat and trying to maximize the use of the Enhanced Battle Cloak, you're wasting the benefits of the B'Rel's special cloak. Not saying FB will not work at all, but it's a bit of a contradiction on a B'Rel.

Also, if you intend to get shot at alot and have FB running, you might need some more abilities to buff your shielding.