PvP Weekly Update - 06/15/2012
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
06-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by
PvP Weekly Update 06/15/2012
What if anything do you actually like about the current PvP system ?
Iím not asking what you donít like, just if there is anything that you do like about it.
1. I like that the best pvp gear has to be acquired by playing the game's content instead of endlessly grinding pvp matches. I feel like that is a good thing, ANYONE can have the best pvp gear even if they haven't done a single match before.
2. I like that the pvp is very much a team activity, and the devs have done their best to balance the effectiveness of weapons on a 5v5 scale.
3. Ker'rat is the best, I've had so many harrowing & epic fights there. I wish all systems were open to both sides like Ker'rat.
4. Cap & Hold is so much fun when you get full teams on both sides, I miss the days when you could get 15v15 fights on the regular.
5. I love the Federation vs Klingon "War" (I use air quotes because sometimes it doesn't feel like a war since you let feds into kdf space) don't end the war ever.
6. OrganizedPVP channel, those guys have been the sole reason to keep on playing a game that is very lacking in the pvp department.