View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Variety is the spice of life, and PvP! I like that there are so many combinations of gear, ships, classes, bridge officer abilities and the like.

I like the idea behind a place like Kerrat. I'd love to see a string of systems full of war zones with objective based PvP.

I like the war between distinctly factions.

I like the emphasis on team based PvP (5v5) rather than simplified 1 on 1.

I like that the system isn't winner take all, but I'd prefer to see a bigger gap between those who contribute and those who don't.

I like the times when we are able to get some attention for important balance concerns.

I've never played PvP in any game before. It never appealed to me. It was months before I got bored enough to queue up for my first Space FvK match. It was brutal and I was so ****ed off that I queued up and did it all over again.

The people I met along the way were just great. The bad ones get a disproportionate amount of attention, but the people are what helped me to hang in there. I know it can be off putting for some, but I really enjoy the typical bluntness, honesty, odd sense of humor and willingness to help one another.